Last edit: Peter Favrholdt on June 29, 2006 20:51 (4554 days, 1 hour and 46 minutes ago) (diff)
Rtai.Dk | RecentChanges | Preferences | DIAPM RTAI
Current state 2005-08-04: 
- RTAI classic has arm support
- RTAI/fusion has no arm support until at least 0.8.1
RTnet has ARM support.
- see Mailinglist: , , 
Supported Hardware (RTAI 3.2):
- Cirrus EDB9301 development board, EP9301 CPU (ARM920T), Linux 2.4.21
- Triton LP board, PXA255 CPU, Linux 2.6.7
- Coming next: Technologic Systems TS7200 board, EP9301 CPU, Linux 2.4.26
- AT91RM9200 seems not supported yet, but at least two people are interested in it and probably already working on it [Mailinglist1] [Mailinglist2: Support in CVS] [Search Mailinglist].
RTAI ARM Maintainer:
Michael Neuhauser <email@example.com>